Banana Cocoa Dates Whey Shake
• By Deepti K P
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 359 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Cocoa Dates Whey Shake
- › 100ml Milk
- › 100gm Banana
- › 30gm Pitted Dates
- › 1 scoop chocolate flavoured Whey
- › 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Slice Bananas and add it to blender followed by dates, whey, cocoa powder and finally add the milk. Blend it into smooth shake and enjoy.
2. Tips: 1. The shake tastes better when you add frozen bananas. 2. Dates need to be soaked in hot water at least 30 mins before making the shake if they are refrigerated as they would be hard and will not blend into a smooth shake. 3. When using unsweetened cocoa powder limit the quantity as the shake might taste bitter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!