• By Anupam
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:15 Minutes 1628 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Bread
- › Pecans (or your favorite nuts): 56g
- › Ripe Bananas Mashed: 450g
- › Olive Oil: 15ml + 5ml
- › All Purpose Flour: 240g
- › Whole Eggs: 2
- › Sugar: 20g
- › Baking Soda: 1tsp
- › Baking Powder: 1tsp
- › Pinch of Salt
1. In a dry bowl, mix the all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pecans (all dry ingredients).
2. In another bigger bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
3. Add mashed bananas and olive oil (15ml) and mix well with a fork or whisker. Do not beat aggressively or blend.
4. Add the dry ingredients mixture in 2-3 parts into the above banana mixture and mixture evenly. Again do not beat aggressively or blend.
5. Spray or lightly oil (5ml) a non stick baking pan or bread pan.
6. Bake at 350F for an hour or so or when a toothpick poked into it comes out clean.
7. Enjoy warm and fresh slices.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!