Banana blended oats.
• By Priyanka Sadhwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 477 kcal
Ingredients for Banana blended oats.
- › Banana 100grams
- › Oats 40grams
- › 10grams chia seeds
- › 60ml milk
- › 1 scoop whey
- › 15grams peanut butter
1. Add 1 banana, 40grams oats, 1 scoop whey, chia seeds with 50ml milk and blend in together and pour in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, add peanut butter, 1 tbsp groundnut powder and 10-15ml milk and stir thoroughly to make a thick consistency but also runny enough to pour.
3. Pour it over blended oats and place in the fridge overnight or for 3-4hrs. Garnish with coconut flakes (optional) & Enjoy! 🥣
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!