• By Sarika Tyagi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1372 kcal
Ingredients for Balti chicken
- › Chicken breast diced 1kg Ghee 2tbsp Onions 150g sliced Tomatoes 180g sliced Kalonji seeds 1tsp Peppercorns 6 Cardamom pods 3 Cinnamon sticks 1 Ginger garlic paste 2tsp Garam masala 1.5tsp Chili powder 1.5tsp Salt Curd 2tbsp Cilantro chopped Lime juice 2 tsp
1. Heat the ghee in heavy bottom skillet. Add onions and cook over low heat stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. add sliced tomatoes kalonji seeds peppercorns cardamom cinnamon stick chilli powder garam masala garlic and ginger paste and season with salt. Cook stirring constantly for five minutes. At the chicken and cook stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Stir in the curd. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add like juice. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with chapati or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!