Balsamic chicken salad with lemon quinoa 🥗🌾
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 531 kcal
Ingredients for Balsamic chicken salad with lemon quinoa 🥗🌾
- › Lemon Quinoa: 50gm dry quinoa 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock (or water mixed with 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder) Pinch of salt to season Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- › Chicken: 100gms boneless chicken 1 tsp/10ml olive oil 1 tbsp/15ml balsamic vinegar Juice of 1/2 a lemon 1 teaspoon garlic crushed Salt and pepper to taste
- › Salad: 100 g muxed lettuce 🥬, washed and shredded 50 g broccoli 🥦 50 g capsicum 50 g mushroom 🍄 Handful parsley
- › Dressing: 1 tbsp garlic/extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1/2 tsp chilli flakes 🌶
1. Sautee the chicken and veges till tender and a bit charred.
2. Boil the dry quinoa with the vegetables stock, salt and lemon juice.
3. Mix everything to the shredded lettuce🥬
4. Top with the dressing, Mix well n njoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!