Baked veg and french bread
• By Sonal gandotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 571 kcal
Ingredients for Baked veg and french bread
- › Cornflour 15g Paneer 50g Cheese cube 2 Milk 100ml Butter 10g French loaf slices 2 Veggies of choice
1. Add milk in a pan, once it becomes hot add cornflour dissolved in 3-4tsp of water. Keep stirring so no lumps are formed. Add 5g of butter and 1 shredded cheese cube. Pinch of salt, black pepper, chilli flakes and oregano. Sauté veggies of your choice- I used broccoli, red and yellow bell pepper, Paneer with pinch on salt, black pepper. Mix the white sauce and veggies. Transfer the contents in a baking bowl, grate 1 cheese cube on top and bake for 10min. You can use the ready made french garlic loaf slices or any bread of your choice. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!