Baked Stuffed mushrooms (serves 2)
• By Jyoti Banerji
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 467 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Stuffed mushrooms (serves 2)
- › 6 mushrooms (300gm)
- › 2 eggs
- › 25gm shredded cheddar cheese
- › 25gm cream cheese
- › Crushed garlic 1/tsp
- › Mixed Italian spices ( parsley,origano, thyme, Basel) 1/2tsp
- › Paprika flakes
- › Salt & pepper to taste
- › Bread crumbs 2 tsp
1. Remove the stalks of the mushrooms , lightly brush them with melted butter and keep the scooped out mushrooms ready .
2. Mix the eggs, cheeses, spices in a bowl and make a semi solid paste .
3. Now spoon this mixture in to the scooped out mushrooms . Sprinkle paprika & breadcrumbs on top .
4. Finally bake the stuffed mushrooms till browned in the oven at 180C .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!