baked stuffed chicken cabbage rolls
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 1266 kcal
Ingredients for baked stuffed chicken cabbage rolls
- › 100 grams mixed and chopped bell peppers 50 grams onions chopped 1 tablespoon olive oil Cabbage 200 grams whole 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste or grated 2 chillies 1 tablespoon oyster sauce Salt and pepper 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup for water bath
1. Boil water in a deep container and add cabbage whole ( boil on high for 10 minutes rotating the cabbage for even cooking) Now take it out from water and cool down Meanwhile, heat a pan and add oil Add chopped veggies along with ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 minutes Mince the chicken breast in a blender jar Add it to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes Now add oyster sauce salt and pepper Mix well and keep stirring for 5-6 minutes more. Now switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down Meanwhile slightly start taking out the cabbage leaves Cut a V Shape on each stem part of leaf and discard it Now add the chicken stuffing in centre and carefully roll from sides Repeat with each leaf till stuffing is finished Place them in a baking dish along with water at the base to keep it moist and add ketchup Bake in a preheated Oven ( 200 degrees for 10 minutes) Bake at 200 degrees on top shelf for 20 minutes Garnish with coriander and green onions and serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!