| 1 minute to read
Baked Soya Sticks
- Soya Chunks-30 gm
- Ghee-2 gm
- Spices :
- Red Chilli powder,pepper powder,
- Dhania powder,Cumin Powder, Turmeric
- Baking Soda( a pinch)
- Salt to Taste
1. Boil Soya Chunks in water. Wash it 2-3 with cold water and squeeze well. Keep it drained Soya Chunks to dry (at least for an Hour).
2. Squeeze it again to remove any excess water. Grind it to paste.
3.In another bowl mix besan and all other spices to taste( 1-2 pinch of them).
4. Now mix soya chunk with besan mixture and knead into a soft dough. Rest the dough for 15 mins.
5.Use Chakali press to make sticks (star attachment) on baking tray. Bake at preheated oven at 180 C for 20 mins.