• By Rohan agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20 Minutes 13 kcal
Ingredients for Baked papdis
- › 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- › 1 tsp oil
- › salt to taste
- › oil for greasing
1. Combine the whole wheat flour, oil and salt in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a firm dough using enough water.
2. Divide the dough into 40 equal portions
3. Roll each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle and prick them using a fork at regular intervals
4. Repeat step 3 to make 39 more papdis.
5. Grease the baking tray with oil and bake the papdis at pre-heated oven for 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes, turning once after 5 minutes.
6. Store in an air-tight container. Use as required
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!