Baked Kale Chips
• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0015 Minutes 121 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Kale Chips
- › 150gm Kale leaves
- › 5gm olive oil
- › salt
- › chaat masala
1. ❒ Wash the Kale leaves thoroughly. Separate the leaves from the thick stem and cut them into bite-size pieces. Wash and dry them thoroughly.
2. ❒ Preheat the oven to 275°F.
3. ❒ Drizzle olive oil and salt and lay them evenly on the baking tray.
4. ❒ Bake until the edges turn brownish. Flip the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes.
5. ❒ Remove from the oven and let them cool down for 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle chaat masala and enjoy crispy Kale chips.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!