Baked High protein oats banana recipe
• By Priyam
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:12 Minutes 522 kcal
Ingredients for Baked High protein oats banana recipe
- › Oats- 40 gm
- › Milk - 150 ml
- › Whey - 1 scoop
- › Almonds - 10 gm
- › Banana - 100 gm
- › Chocolate(optional) - 5 gm
1. Mash the banana and then add oats, whey, milk, some grated almonds to it- mix well.
2. Grate the chocolate and remaining almonds on top of it.
3. Bake at 200 C for 10 min in a pre-heated oven.
4. Baked high protein oats banana recipe is ready. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!