• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Baked fish
- › Fish 200 gm
- › Yoghurt 100 gm
- › Turmeric
- › Nigella seeds
- › Kasuri methi half full
- › Salt
- › Fresh Garlic paste 10 gm
- › Oil
- › Jeera powder 1 teaspoon
- › Garam masala 1 quarter spoon
1. Wash the fish thoroughly and mix all the mentioned spices and curd in a mix.
2. Pre heat the oven. Take a baking tray and grease it with mustard oil. Coat the fish with the batter and place it on the baking tray. Pour the remaining spice mix on top.
3. Bake the fish for around 25 minutes and it’s done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!