baked dried peas falafel
• By Soumya Shree H V
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 465 kcal
Ingredients for baked dried peas falafel
- › 1 cup dried peas - soaked for 6 hours and cooked (remove water) 2 choices of garlic finally chopped 2-3 green chilies cilantro 2 tbspn olive oil
1. - Blend all the ingredients to make a thick paste. - Line the baking sheet and smear some oil. - Make small patties of the mixture and places them in the baking sheet and smear some oil on top - Preheat oven to 375 F and place the baking tray filled with the falafels - bake for 30- 40 mins... time depends on your oven heat settings... flip the falafels midway to evenly bake them
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!