Baked Chicken Teriyaki with Stir Fry
• By Virendra Soni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Chicken Teriyaki with Stir Fry
- › Chicken Breast 1
- › Frozen Stir Fry Mix 3 cups
- › Olive Oil 10 gm
1. Preheat Oven to 450 Degree. Mix the Teriyaki seasoning in olive oil and marinate the chicken breast, leave it aside until oven is ready. Bake the chicken for 17 minutes and leave it for another couple of minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!