Baked banana pancakes with kheer
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1113 kcal
Ingredients for Baked banana pancakes with kheer
- › Milk
- › Almond
- › Banana
- › Atta
- › Stevia
- › Ice cream
- › Egg
- › Baking powder
- › Backing soda
- › Salt
- › Vanilla essence
- › Bay leaves
1. Step 1 In a bowl mash banana, egg, vanilla essence and milk and mix it nicely...
2. Step 2 Take a separate bowl add almond powder, atta, baking powder, baking soda, salt and stevia mix them nicely.
3. Step 3 Mix the dry ingredient mixture into wet ingredient mixture and fold both of them together... Make sure there’s no lumps....
4. Step 4 Put it in mold and bake them... I baked it gas oven so temperature was 4 for 15 mins... Put off the oven and don’t open the door so it gets completely baked...
5. Step 5 Boil milk with bay leaves till it reduces to half... Add stevia powder and stir it... Put off the the gas and let the milk cool down... Now add ice cream and stir properly... Once ice cream is completely mixed with milk once again put the gas on and cook till you get a good consistency...
6. Step 6 Put the pancake in a bowl and fill with kheer... Server either hot or chilled...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!