Bajra and Cauliflower Roti
• By Rohan agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40 Minutes 33 kcal
Ingredients for Bajra and Cauliflower Roti
- › 1/2 cup bajra (black millet) flour
- › 3/4 cup grated cauliflower
- › 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions whites
- › 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
- › 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- › 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- › 1/2 tsp grated garlic (lehsun)
- › salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft-smooth dough, using enough water.
2. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
3. Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
4. Place the roti on the non-stick tava (griddle). Turn over in a few seconds.
5. Cook the other side for a few more seconds.
6. Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast on over an open flame till brown spots appear on both the sides.
7. Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more rotis.
8. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!