| 1 minute to read
Bajra and Cauliflower Roti
- 1/2 cup bajra (black millet) flour
- 3/4 cup grated cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions whites
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp grated garlic (lehsun)
- salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft-smooth dough, using enough water.
Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
Place the roti on the non-stick tava (griddle). Turn over in a few seconds.
Cook the other side for a few more seconds.
Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast on over an open flame till brown spots appear on both the sides.
Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more rotis.