• By Kamal Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 100 kcal
Ingredients for Baigan bharta
- › Egg plant
- › Black pepper balls
- › Dried Red chilly
- › Ginger and Garlic
- › Onions and Tomatoes
1. Roast Baingan in a Stove after making little holes with fork Peel the skin and mash it
2. Heat oil in a pan, adjust oil as per macros. I used 15g oil to cook 3 medium sized Baigans Add coarsly crushed black pepper balls, dried red chilly and few cloves Add Crushed ginger and garlic, cook for a while
3. Then add onions, green chillies, cook for a while and then add tomatoes. At last add red chilly powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Add garam masala, salt as per taste.
4. Mix the roasted Baigan with masala and serve with Chapati.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!