bachelor’s Chicken recipe
• By Trinadh Kapu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for bachelor’s Chicken recipe
- › Chicken -200gm
- › onion-1
- › Curry leaves
- › Herbs for taste
- › Ghee/oil- one spoon(8gm)
1. Step-1: take one spoon of ghee in a pan just required for onions to fry only add green chilies and ginger/garlic paste.
2. Step-2: once they are medium cooked add chicken, salt, curry leaves, chilli powder, coriander powder and leave it for 10min with closed lid
3. Step-3: The chicken will be cooked with the water generated from chicken itself once they are almost cooked add pepper, garam masala and coriander leave it for 3-4min and it’s done
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!