Babycorn-Soya Chunks Stirfry
• By Sneha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 220 kcal
Ingredients for Babycorn-Soya Chunks Stirfry
- › Soya Chunks - 35 grams
- › Mushroom sliced - 50 grams
- › Parboiled Baby corn - 50 grams
- › Capsicum slices - 100 grams
- › Ghee - 5 grams
- › Garlic chopped - 2 teaspoons
- › Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- › Green chilli sauce - 1 tablespoon
1. 1. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 15min. Drain and squeeze dry.
2. 2. Heat ghee in a nonstick pan, add the garlic and capsicum - sauté for 2min
3. 3. Add mushroom and sauté for 1min
4. 4. Add the soya chunks and baby corn, sauté for 2min
5. 5. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, salt as per taste and cook for 2 more minutes
6. 6. Serve hot and enjoy the snack!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!