• By Shivam Kothiyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Baby Uttapam
- › Rice Flour - 100 gm
- › Curd - 50 gm
- › Water - 100 ml
- › Onion - 25 gm
- › Tomato - 25 gm
- › Ghee - 10 ml
1. Mix the rice flour, curd and water to prepare the batter. Leave it aside for 10 mins.
2. Meanwhile finely chop the onion and tomato.
3. Heat a flat non stick pan over the stove. Add some ghee to it and spread it around with a brush.
4. Once the pan is hot take a spatulla and spread the batter in the shape that you like.
5. While one side cooks, add some onion and tomatoes on the other side.
6. As soon as one side turns brownish, turn the uttapam and cook it from the side where you added the onions and tomatoes
7. Allow the tomato and onion to partially cook. That adds to the taste
8. I had it with a dip made by mixing green chutney and curd. Peanut and coconut which are used for the actual chutney were out of my macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!