• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Avocado Tortilla
- › Wheat flour 30g
- › All- purpose flour 30g
- › Avocado 50g
- › Cilantro
- › Olive oil 5g
- › Sea salt
- › Baking powder
1. Briefly stir together the flour, sea salt and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl until combined.
2. In a large bowl, mash the avocado. See that there are no chunks and its very smooth then add chopped cilantro and salt mix it well. Now add flour little by little and mix well. Knead this to form soft and smooth dough.Cover it and keep it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Depending on the size of tortilla you prefer divide the dough into equal portions. Use your hands to roll a wedge into a roughly-shaped ball. Then use a rolling pin or a tortilla press to roll the dough.
4. Heat a cast-iron skillet or heavy-bottomed sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the tortilla and cook for 30-60 seconds, until tiny little bubbles begin to appear on the surface and/or golden spots appear on the bottom of the tortilla. Flip and cook on the second side for about 30 seconds, or until the bottom is also slightly golden.
5. I made a warp with fresh veggies.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!