• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 197 kcal
Ingredients for Aubergine Omlette
- › Aubergine 100gms
- › Onion 20gms
- › Eggs 2
- › Green chillies 1 slit
- › Red chilli powder
- › Olive oil 5ml
- › Jeera
- › Salt
1. Wah and Cut Aubergine into circular slices (atleast 1" wide). Remove the pulp inside making the slices into rings.
2. Immerse in salt water for a min.
3. Dice the pulp finely, and put in a bowl.
4. Add diced onion, green chillies, jeera, salt, red chilli powder and 2 eggs. Beat the mixture well.
5. In a hot pan, add 5ml olive oil. Place the Aubergine rings and fill it with the above mixture.
6. Cover with lid and let it cook on low heat.
7. You can choose to grill by placing the rings on a parchment paper in a plate and air fry.
8. 100gms Aubergine will give 2 rings.
9. Serve with rice or eat as an appetizer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!