Assorted Air fried veggies with club sandwich
• By Anchal gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 413 kcal
Ingredients for Assorted Air fried veggies with club sandwich
- › Bread
- › cheese slice
- › Assorted veggies
1. This recipie serves two individuals. Airfried Assorted veggies 1. Take assorted veggies like - zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, onions, capsicum, broccoli, Tomato 2. Take 10 grams of melted butter and mix it well with the veggies 3. Add salt and pepper as per taste 4. Air fry them for 15-20 mins at 200 degrees in air fryer 5. You can add broccoli later(may be after 8mins) as cooking time for it is comparatively lesser, but I like the crispy one so I have kept all of them together 6. After 15-20 mins take out the veggies out of the air fryer and add 1 tea spoon of soya sauce and squeeze lemon in it Club sandwich 1. Finely chop onions, tomatoes and capsicum 2. Saute them in a non stick pan. No oil needed 3. Once this is done, clean your pan and put three piece of bread on it and toast it till it turns light brown 4. Add cheese slice and add your veggies in between your bread slices. 5. Heat them a little together, so that the cheese melts 6. Cut your sandwich in two halves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!