Asparagus & Sunny side up!
• By Krutika Dhatavkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Asparagus & Sunny side up!
- › Eggs - 2
- › Asparagus - 4,5 sticks
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Chillies/Thai chillies
- › Piri piri
- › Oil - 5 gms
1. Boil the asparagus for 2 mins in boiling water. Once boiled, roast the asparagus in 5 gms oil with salt for about 2 mins until you see a nice brown coat. Break those eggs with sunny side up. Throw in some chillies, salt, pepper & piri piri. Allow it to cook until the eggs are nicely done! Enjoy the scrumptious asparagus flavoured eggs!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!