🍎Apple soya crumble
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for 🍎Apple soya crumble
- › 100gms 🍎🍏
- › 100gms curd
- › 50gms soya chunks ( grind roughly)
- › 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- › 2 tbsp erythritol (or any other sweeter)
1. Wash and thinly slice the apples.
2. Place them in a microwave safe bowl, cover n cook for 1 minute.
3. This will make the apples soft and release some juices. To this add the cinnamon and 1tbsp erythritol. Mix well.
4. Now add the soya crumble... Mix again.
5. In another bowl take curd and add another tbsp erythritol n whisk till smooth.
6. Pour this sweetened curd over the apples n njoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!