• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 121 kcal
Ingredients for Apple Phirni
- › Milk 400g
- › Rice 30g
- › Apple 1
- › Pistachio 5g
- › Cardamom
- › Bay leaves
- › Sweetener
- › Rose water
- › Saffron
1. Take Rice just give one wash and leave it to dry. It takes 2 to 3 hrs so do it before hand and keep. Then grind the rice into fine powder. Keep this aside.
2. Peel, core and grate the apples. Add the grated apples to a pan. Add sweetener and sauté till water evaporates. Keep it aside
3. In a bowl pour 50g milk and keep aside and rest of the milk pour it in pot, add bay leaves and cardamom and bring it to boil. In medium heat boil milk for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. In 50g milk add rice powder and pour it in the milk. Cook for 10 minutes then add the apple and sweetener. Cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Transfer it to individual serving bowls. Garnish with crushed pistachios and strands of saffron. Cover it with plastic wrap or small plate/lid. Chill in the fridge for a few hours. It tastes best when served chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!