Anabolic Strawberry Ice-cream
• By Sourobh Das
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 250 kcal
Ingredients for Anabolic Strawberry Ice-cream
- › 150g Greek Yoghurt/Hung Curd
- › 30g Strawberry Whey
- › 2g Stevia
- › 1/4tsp Xanthum Gum
1. Take 150gm of plain Greek Yoghurt or hung curd.
2. Add one scoop of strawberry flavoured whey protein.
3. Add 2g of stevia. You may skip adding stevia if you prefer it less sweet or your whey already is very sweet.
4. Add a pinch of Xanthum gum and let it freeze for a few hours.
5. This is equivalent to 3-4 scoops of regular ice cream in volume.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!