Anabolic protein banana pancakes
• By Praveen Maurya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 663 kcal
Ingredients for Anabolic protein banana pancakes
- › Banana ripe, medium
- › Whole eggs, 2
- › Powdered Oats, 30 gm
- › White bread slices, 2
- › Baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- › Vanilla essence, 1 teaspoon
- › Milk, 1 teacup
- › Chocolate Whey protein, 1 scoop
1. Blend the mixture to a runny paste. Let it sit for about 30-45 minutes.
2. Take a non-stick tawa and spray/brush some oil/butter.
3. Pour the mixture on hot tawa to the size you want.
4. Add some thin sliced bananas.
5. On a medium flame, cook the pancake about 2-3 minutes on each sides.
6. Serve with some fruits and your favourite syrup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!