• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 637 kcal
Ingredients for American chopsuey
- › Seviyan 65g
- › Prawn 216
- › Egg 1
- › Chopped Tomato 100g
- › Chopped Onion 100g
- › Ghee 20g
- › Whole Kashmiri red chili
- › Whole spicy red chili
- › Stevia
- › Garlic
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Chili flakes
- › Kashmiri red chili powder
1. Step 1 Marinate prawns with salt, pepper and chili flakes and air fry for 20mins at 180 degree
2. Step 2 To make sauce Boil tomato, whole Kashmiri red chili, whole spicy red chili. Let it cool down then Grind in mixer with salt chilly flakes and stevia. Then in a pan put 20g ghee add chopped onion and sauté for few minutes. Then add tomato paste, Kashmiri red chili powder and cook till it becomes thick.
3. Step 3 In a wok boil water with salt. Once water start boiling add Seviyan and boil for 4 to 5 mins. Once Seviyan is cooked drain out the water. Wash the Seviyan with cold water so it doesn’t get over cooked. Now put the Seviyan in air fryer and fry till light golden in color. Fry for 15 to 20 mins at 180 degree.
4. Step 4 Make a sunny side egg to put on top For Plating First put Seviyan noddles then put sauce and prawns and on top put the egg
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!