• By Priyanka Saxena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:17 Minutes 76 kcal
Ingredients for Alu Chaat
- › Potato 100 grams Lemon Juice Spices - Salt, Red Pepper, Chat Masala, Amchoor
1. Pre Heat the Airfryer at 160 degrees for 5 minutes. Mix all the spices, add lemon juice and keep it aside. Cut potatoes into small pieces. Spread potato pieces in the basket and cook for 10 minutes at 140 degrees and for 7 minutes at at 180 degrees. Once cooked coat potato pieces with the spice mix. Voila. It's ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!