• By Sush
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
5:0 Minutes 293 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo tikki
- › Potato
- › Curd
1. 1. Boil potato 2. Peel them and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes 3. After 3 minutes, mesh the potato and add masalas: red chilli flakes, red mirch, garam masala, salt, coriander-jeera powder 4. Add corn flour- 1.5 tbsp 5. Mix all of them together and put in refrigerator for 3-4 hours 6. Make balls and fry them in a pan or oven or one can use air fryer as well Serve by putting green chutney, tamarind chutney and curd. Sprinkle onions for garnishing.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!