Aloo Paratha with goodness of soya
• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 448 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo Paratha with goodness of soya
- › Potato - 100 gms
- › wheat flour - 40 gms
- › soya chunks flour - 50 gms
- › ghee - 6 gms
- › spices and chopped coriander leaves
1. Boil potatoes in pressure cooker by adding little salt
2. Once cooled down peel the potatoes and grate them in a bowl. this way potatoes will have creamy texture and to they will be lump free too
3. To the grated potatoes add wheat flour, soya chunks flour, spices and chopped coriander
4. Mix all ingredients together and knead dough by adding little water at a time. dough should be semi soft.
5. Let the dough rest for min 30 minutes
6. Make Parathas and roast them on medium low heat and apply ghee
7. Lovely aloo parathas are ready enjoy 🤟
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!