• By Varun Garg
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 520 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo parantha
- › Potatoes 125 gm
- › wheat flour 80 gm
- › onions 100 gm
- › ghee 10 gm
1. Take all the ingredients. Bead 80 gms wheat flour, boil 125 gms potatoes,remove potatoes skin, add 100 gm onions, add garlic and ginger to the potatoes , add green chillies salt, red pepper, chat masala as per your taste. Stuff the filling inside flour and cook .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!