| 1 minute to read
Aloo Paneer Bread Pakoda
- Brown Bread slices 4 (100 gm bread)
- besan/ chickpea flour ( 30 gm)
- Oil (5 ml) optional
- Paneer ( 50 gm)
- Potato ( 100 gm )
- Salt, red chilli powder
- Ajwain ( optional)
- Chat Masala ( optional)
- Jeera powder
- Mint sprigs ( 3-4 chopped) optional
- few coriander leaves
- green chutney ( made of coriander, jeera powder, salt, lemon juice)
- turmeric powder
1. Take Bread slice and apply coriander chutney on it.
2. Smash paneer and boiled potatoes together. Add dry spices like salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder, mint sprig and coriander to it and mix it to form a dough
3. Apply this mixture on one bread
4. cover this bread with second bread to make a Sandwich.
5 Prepare a batter of besan. take equal amount of besan and water and add salt, ajwain , turmeric powder, red chilli powder to it to make a thick paste. batter should not be too runny. Adjust the consistenty to use it as dip
6. Dip the prepared sandwich in this besan batter fr both sides.
7. heat non stick tawa and put this dipped sandwich on the tawa.
8. cover the lid so that besan doesn't remain raw. Flip the sandwich and cover it again. With the help of a holder, hold the sandwich from all the sides to cook it properly.
9. Serve hot with chat masala and ketchup.
10 Can skip oil to reduce calories and reduce amount of potato too to fit it I your macros