• By Gursimar Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 203 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo Bhatee
- › Potato ( As per Macros)
- › Mustard Oil / Ghee
- › 20gms of finely chopped onions
- › 1-2 green chillies chopped finely
- › Salt ( to taste)
1. Take Potatoes as per ingredients and then boil the potatoes. You can boil them in any way either in microwave or in boiling water. Though in microwave it just takes around 4-5 minutes for potato to boil thoroughly.
2. Peel the skin off potato once boiled and add it in a bowl.
3. In same bowl add in 5-10gms of mustard oil ( or as per your macros) ( It tastes better with more oil)
4. Add in the chopped onion and green chillies
5. Add salt as per taste
6. You may also add just pinch of black pepper as well ( optional)
7. Then either with hands or with some spoon mash the potatoes thoroughly and make sure everything gets mixed up properly.
8. And there you have it Aloo Bhatee in just under 10 minutes.
9. Can be consumed as it is or can be paired with steamed rice as well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!