Aloo baingan bhaji
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 144 kcal
Ingredients for Aloo baingan bhaji
- › 1. potato 50 g 2. brinjal 50 g 3. tomato 50 g 4. oil 10 g 5. Garlic 1 tsp 6. Salt as per taste 7. Red pepper powder 8. Turmeric powder 9. coriander powder
1. 1. Heat the oil in a pan, add garlic 1 tsp. 2.Add potato amd brinjal together. 3. Add all the spices and let it cook on medium flame. 4. Once the vegetables are cooked well, add tomatoes. 5. Check if the tomatoes are well cooked, then your aloo baingan bhaji is ready!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!