• By Manvit Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 790 kcal
Ingredients for Almond Fudge
- › Lindt 75% 5 squares
- › Roasted almonds
- › Oats roasted
- › Amul cream 50g
- › Chocolate whey 2 scoops
- › Coffee powder
- › 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Roast oats, add roughly chopped almonds, whey, cocoa and coffee to it.
2. Melt chocolate and add cream to it
3. Combine dry and wet items, bind well, add little milk if need be but the binding should be like a dough and not at all runny.
4. Refrigerate until time to celebrate. Oh yes garnish with roasted almonds 😬
5. Serves 20 bite sized fudge pieces
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!