Almond flour cookies
• By Prachi Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 64 kcal
Ingredients for Almond flour cookies
- › Almond flour 112 gms
- › Splenda 4.5 packets
- › Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- › Sea salt 1/8 tsp
- › almond milk/water/normal milk 2 tbsp
- › Vanilla extract 1/4 tsp
- › Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk almond flour, splenda, baking powder, salt, almond milk and vanilla extract. Stir until blended.
3. Make 10 balls (roughly 14 gms) and place them on the baking sheet. Make a little hole and fill it with jam. I used reduced suger jam and quantity didn't really affect calories.
4. Bake for 14 minutes. Viola! You have 10 super tasty cookies to maunch on.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!