• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 424 kcal
Ingredients for Almond Dosa
- › Almond flour 48g
- › Mozzarella cheese 40g
- › Coconut milk 80g
- › Jeera powder
- › Hing
- › Salt
- › Coconut oil 3g
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients together and form the batter.
2. Pour the batter in a lightly oiled, non stick, frying pan and spread.
3. Cook on a medium heat till the bottom starts to brown and the batter cooks all the way through, and the sides begin to lift a bit from the pan
4. Fold over and serve with the coconut chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!