Almond crusted chicken
• By Jatin Vij
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 617 kcal
Ingredients for Almond crusted chicken
- › chicken breast
- › kale
- › carrot
- › olive oil
- › jam
- › lemon
- › almond
- › mayonaise
1. Heat cut almonds (14gm) on a pan for 3 to 4 minutes and then crush when cooled down
2. Wash chicken breast, soak water with paper towel and garnish chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Add chicken on a baking sheet. Stir lemon, mayonnaise and lemon zest in a small bowl and brush over the chicken, then sprinkle almonds on top to cover the chicken from both sides. Keep in oven for 18 min at 425 degrees.
4. Whisk 2tbsp lemon juice, jam and 8ml olive oil. add salt and pepper. This is dressing for the kale. Wash the kale and add to the dressing.
5. Finely grate the carrot and add to the kale. Once the chicken is done slice it up and its now ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!