Almond broccoli soup
• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 116 kcal
Ingredients for Almond broccoli soup
- › Broccoli 150 grams
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Onion and garlic
- › Cornflour 5gms
- › Salt and black pepper
- › Almonds 5
1. Boil broccoli, onion and garlic in a pressure cooker till 2-3 whistles. Blend it. Now mix 100ml milk with cornflour and add it to the mixture. Add salt and black pepper according to the taste. Add 100ml water to it. Let it boil for 5-10minutes. Now switch of the flame and garnish it with almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!