• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 574 kcal
Ingredients for Almond biscuits
- › Almond flour - 90gms
- › Ghee homemade - 5gm
- › Egg -1/2
- › Salt - APT
- › Stevia or whatever sweetener u wish - APT
- › Psyllium Husk - 1tsp
- › Baking soda - a pinch
1. Into a bowl beat egg well and take half of it.
2. Mix ghee with salt, stevia and baking soda
3. Add the almond flour and husk,make a dough with hand
4. Divide into equal balls with hand and make any shape required
5. Place into preheated oven @170 for 12-13mins
6. I made 14 biscuits hence protein =1.56, carbs =0.65 and fats =3.6 per biscuit
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!