| 1 minute to read
Akki Roti With Jaisalmeri Chane (No Onion Garlic)
- Rice Floor 60 gm
- Bottle Hours 80 gm, grated (you can take raw papaya or cabbage too)
- Carrot 15 gm, grates
- Ginger half tea spoon, crushed
- Coriander Leaves, finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Green Chillies 2, finely chopped
- Salt q pinch
- Ghee 5 gm
- For Chana (Below ingredients)
- Black Chana 30 gm, soaked and boiled with chilli powder, grated Ginger and water
- Besan 10 gm
- Turmeric half tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 3/4 tbsp
- Coriander 3/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder 3/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger 1/2 inch, grated
- Curd 150 ml
- Water Plenty
- Jeera 1/2 tsp
- Hing 1/4 tsp
- Whole Red Chilli 1, broken
- Ghee 10 gm
For Jaisalmeri Chane -
Add all the dry spices to curd and whisk till smooth. Add some water and whisk again.
Heat ghee in a deep kadhai. Add jeera, hing, and whole Red chilli. Add the curd mixture while stirring it continuously to avoid curdling.
Bring it to boil and add boiled Chana and salt.
Simmer, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes
For Roti -
Knead all the ingredients together and let he dough rest for 15 minutes.
Divide the dough into equal size balls. Place a ball parchment paper and spread it to make around roti. Make 3 or 4 finger sized holes on roti. Reverse it on hot greased tawa.
Toast it like paratha.
Server hot with Jaisalmeri Chane.