Airfried sweet potato fries
• By Himansh Shourie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:24 Minutes 236 kcal
Ingredients for Airfried sweet potato fries
- › 16 ounces sweet potato
- › salt as per taste
- › 1/4 tbps black pepper powder
- › 1/4 paprika powder
- › 2 tbps olive oil
1. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
2. Slice up your sweet potato into pinkie finger sized sticks
3. Place the potato slices in a mixing bowl, along with the oil, salt, pepper and paprika, and toss to coat
4. Transfer fry mixture to the air fryer, and cook until tender and crispy (about 20 minutes). Shake the basket a few times to rearrange the fries, and use a flipper to flip them. Use your own judgement, cooking longer or shorter, if needed, keeping an eye on the fries to make sure they don't burn.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!