Airfried Paneer Pakora
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Airfried Paneer Pakora
- › 80 gms paneer
- › salt
- › 5ml Butter(melted)
- › 10gm Besan/Gram flour
- › pinch of Hing
- › 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- › Garam masala
- › 1/4 tsp Crushed coriander seeds
- › Chopped coriander leaves
- › chopped Green chillies
- › 10ml Hung curd
1. Take a large bowl add curd, butter,besan and dry spices combined well until no lumps.
2. Now coat paneer pieces with mixture nicely and keep the mixture aside for 10-15 mins.
3. Preheat the Airfryer to temp.200c for 4mins.
4. Arrange all paneer pieces in fryer pan at temp.180c for 5 mins.Flip the pieces and keep it for another 3-4 mins.
5. sprinkle some chaat masala on paneer pieces,serve hot with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!