Airfried Paneer Kebab
• By Gargi sarraf
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 89 kcal
Ingredients for Airfried Paneer Kebab
- › 1. Paneer (each kebab takes 30gm) 2. Finely chopped Onion, Capsicum,green chilli and vegetables of your choice. I personally believe Brocolli would be great in it. 3. Ginger & Garlic paste 4. Jeera powder 5. Maggi Masala 6. Salt and Pepper per taste
1. 1. Add all ingredients in crushed Paneer and bind in small desired taste. 2. Preheat Air Fryer for like 10 minutes at 200. 3. Spread those tikkis Ona tray with parchment paper and bake for like 7 minutes each side. 4. Serve with Pudina Chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!