Airfried Chicken Tikka
• By Inderdeep Kaur Nanda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Airfried Chicken Tikka
- › Chicken 100 grams Curd 30 grams butter 10 grams Onions and bell peppers Masalas as per ur taste and liking. I have used red chili sauce, chat masala, ginger powder, salt, chicken masala, black pepper and jeera powder.
1. Mix everything and keep in the fridge for atleast 3 hours. Preheat the air frier for 5-7 mins then put the marinated chicken in it. You may arraange it in toothpick (unused 😜) like I have done. Since the chicken is marinated well in advance it will get cooked in less than 10 mins.... you may check with a fork after 7 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!