Air fryer French fries
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 70 kcal
Ingredients for Air fryer French fries
- › Potatoes. - 100 gram Butter. - 3 gram Pepper. - 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric. - a pinch Red chilli. - a pinch Salt. As per taste
1. STEP 1: Cut the potatoes in thinner size and immerse it in water. Heat a pan in medium flame with 2 cups of water, let it boil. Once it started to boil add salt, potatoes and cook for 2 mins. Turn off the flame. Separate the potatoes from water let it dry in paper towel/ cloth. STEP 2: Preheat the air fryer in 300 degree Fahrenheit for 5 mins. Meanwhile, add the dry ingredients with oil in dry potatoes. Once preheat done, add potatoes let it fry for 10minutes. STEP 3: After 10 minutes done, shake well and increase to 350 degree Fahrenheit and fry for 5 minutes. You can see the crispy texture in outer layer. Finally, change into 375 degree Fahrenheit and do for 5 minutes. Take out the crispy potatoes from air fryer. Serve it while it is hot and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!